Changes to services during the COVID-19 pandemic
During the present lockdown our pattern of public services will be:
St Michael and All Angels’ Church, Heavitree
Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday
St Mary Steps, Exeter
Thursday 17:30 Mass (said)
St Lawrence’s, Heavitree
Sunday 10:30 Mass (said)
Friday 9:30 Mass (said)
St Clare’s, Livery Dole
Thursday 10:30 Mass (said)
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss/change in their normal sense of taste or smell) should not attend church.
- Hands must be sanitised on entering and leaving church.
- Wherever possible, a distancing of at least one metre should be adhered to between households.
- Those who are able to do so must wear a face covering.
- If the local area is in Tier 2, 3 or 4, people may only sit in household groups or support bubbles. If the local area is in Tier 1 people may also sit in any group of six people.
Last updated: Tuesday, 16 February 2021
This page will be updated as more information becomes available.